For an exciting overnight adventure, join us for a Zoo Sleepover!
The Zoo is a magical place after dark and taking part in one of our Sleepovers means that you and your friends will get to see and experience all sorts of things that our regular visitors don’t.
During your sleepover you will get out and about in the Zoo after visitor hours end – see what happens behind the scenes at the Zoo, feed some of our amazing animals, and work on a special project to help keep our creatures stimulated and happy.
After all that excitement, you get to bed down with your buddies – you could be snuggling up at the Archibald Centre, which overlooks Monkey Island, or snoozing in our Living Room, in close quarters with some of our cutest critters.
The next morning you get to see what happens at the Zoo before our visitors arrive with your adventure ending as we open the doors for visitors at 9.30am.
- Sleepovers cost $800 (including GST) for up to 20 people
- Additional people (up to a maximum total of 80) are $40 per person
- Price includes light supper and continental breakfast. Please eat dinner before you arrive.
- Sleepovers start at 7pm and end at 9.30 am, when you can explore the Zoo for the rest of the day!
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Warm clothes
- Camera (optional)
- You are welcome to bring your own mattresses – sleeping rolls will be provided.